The term ‘Get Stable’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is GET STABLE LIMITED, 30 COMPLINS CLOSE, OXFORD, ENGLAND, OX2 6PZ. Our company registration number is 7693609. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Get Stable is an administrative office and does not have psychotherapists to give live or online psychological help and advice. If you need to talk to a therapist or counselor urgently, the following helplines may be able to help:
Samaritans: 08457909090 ( 24 hours a day)
Mind 03001233393 ( office hours)
Sane 0845 767 8000 ( evenings)
CALL helpline Wales 0800 132737
Breathing Space Scotland 0800 838587
If you are worried about yourself being a danger to yourself or others, call 999.
If you are worried about someone you know being a danger to yourself or others call 999.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If you do allow cookies to be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties: [insert list of information].
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.